After taking 6 frames and watching the resulting output, I deleted 7 or 8 frames to reshoot them.
Basically the small marble catcher below the triple splitter needs more support before it can properly catch marbles.
I need to record the snake swiping a small marble off the splitter, but there is no support, so I gotta put the support up before the snake does the swipe, and do the swipe before I put the support up because the small marble keeps making the support sag downward.
In reality, that means I either have to delete 25 frames (not likely to happen) or work out a way to hide support until Dr Sugar can add support.
Here are frames taken and then deleted today.
Here are frames subsequently taken today: