Today in a bit over two hours, I added one second worth of frames to the video. After about only 5 frames or so, I noticed the camera support I had set up originally stopped supporting the camera stand. So I spent a decent amount of time repairing that. Hopefully it will continue to work as a support.
In order to save a lot of time, I have decided to allow toothpics to move themselves. I need at least two toothpicks to hold the lower end of the second-to-bottom track on the Lower Zig Zag, but there are no characters nearby the cache of toothpicks. I want to get a good deal of the Lower Zig Zag built during this current pass in front of the camera, so allowing the toothpicks to move will save time and get the Lower Zig Zag construction underway.