I started today by deleting 7 frames that I determined should be reshot as Reversible Guy should be standing the stick upright instead of putting it onto the track.
I shot all the new frames in about 2 hours. Yay! Then I realized I should reshoot some of them again because I hadn’t moved the stick up along a straight line.
I realized some of the frames were okay, and I could “poke holes” in the sequence of frames to retake the shots where the stick was out of alignment and I was able to shoot the first of those five holes before I gave up for the night.
Here are frames taken today, many of which will be reshot.